Thursday, January 12, 2012

facebook friends

facebook friends

-----------------

facebook friends

-----------------

facebook friends

-----------------

facebook friends

-----------------


facebook friends. Though many people have more friends on Facebook and other social-media
  • Though many people have more friends on Facebook and other social-media


  • facebook friends.  with my Facebook. I wasn't seeing all of my friends' updates on my wall.
  • with my Facebook. I wasn't seeing all of my friends' updates on my wall.


  • facebook friends. We launched Friends Lists at the end of 2007 and have continued to improve
  • We launched Friends Lists at the end of 2007 and have continued to improve



  • -----------------
    I am planning to hike the trail from Clinton & ending in St. Charles this March. I am a ultra runner from Colorado but I used to live in Alton Illinois and this trail has always interest me. My plan is to hike/run the trail in 5 days or less. Can ... ~Branch Rickey
    -----------------
    Also, GreenHorn's idea is something that I thought should have been there by default. As it stands, the 'profile' page is pretty shallow. ~Chili Davis
    -----------------
    Hmm... well that would be good, but if you plan on adding that, better include the lanczos option (for good quality). ~Marceline Desbordes-Valmore
    -----------------
    Apart from comments I don't see any other distinctive feature. Some time ago it was proposed here but quickly got rejected because it would make wallbase look like deviant-art or something. Also I like the featured tags on the top with the pictures and all, but because the site has VERY small amount of pictures, having each icon for each tag makes sense there. Here - not so much. ~Author unknown, commonly attributed to Mark Twain but no evidence has yet been found for this (Thanks, Garson O'Toole!)
    -----------------
    If the logo would be changed, which I highly doubt it any time soon, I wouldn't go for something as general as miku, even if it's popular. ~Tom Wolfe, The Bonfire of the Vanities
    -----------------
    I invite you all to come and talk in the IRC channel. ~George Bernard Shaw
    -----------------


    facebook friends. Are 5001 Facebook Friends One Too Many? Jennifer Daniel
  • Are 5001 Facebook Friends One Too Many? Jennifer Daniel


  • facebook friends. Tag your Facebook friends as South Park characters
  • Tag your Facebook friends as South Park characters


  • facebook friends. Different Type of Facebook Friends. More often than not I get sucked in to
  • Different Type of Facebook Friends. More often than not I get sucked in to


  • facebook friends. Having more Facebook friends makes particular parts of the brain larger
  • Having more Facebook friends makes particular parts of the brain larger




  • -----------------
    What about a forum/comment post history for users? Makes it easier to track comments on posts, instead of having to skim through the comments sections. Not sure about the Forum side, since only a handful of threads are ever active at once (more like 1, really: Friendly Topic Thread ^_~ ) ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    Where you can only edit say 4 images every 10 min. ~Phyllis Diller
    -----------------
    Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair.  ~Sam Ewing
    -----------------
    Youth is a wonderful thing.  What a crime to waste it on children.  ~George Bernard Shaw
    -----------------
    If the logo would be changed, which I highly doubt it any time soon, I wouldn't go for something as general as miku, even if it's popular. ~Tom Wolfe, The Bonfire of the Vanities
    -----------------
    When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around.  But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.  ~Author unknown, commonly attributed to Mark Twain but no evidence has yet been found for this (Thanks, Garson O'Toole!)
    -----------------
    A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun.  Enjoy the trip.  ~Author Unknown
    -----------------


    facebook friends. This is the definitive guide to making friends on Facebook!
  • This is the definitive guide to making friends on Facebook!


  • facebook friends. Like the Facebook Friends Collage trick, this one is about creating a
  • Like the Facebook Friends Collage trick, this one is about creating a


  • facebook friends. fb photo collage Create Photo Collage/Grid View Of Your Facebook Friends
  • fb photo collage Create Photo Collage/Grid View Of Your Facebook Friends


  • facebook friends. Tag your facebook friends now as super heroes and wait for them to leave
  • Tag your facebook friends now as super heroes and wait for them to leave


  • facebook friends. facebook add as friend personalized. You can see here that I added a quick,
  • facebook add as friend personalized. You can see here that I added a quick,




  • -----------------
    We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.  ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not; but my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot remember any but the things that never happened.  It is sad to go to pieces like this but we all have to do it.  ~Mark Twain
    -----------------
    Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever.  ~Don Marquis
    -----------------
    Never raise your hand to your kids.  It leaves your groin unprotected.  ~Red Buttons
    -----------------
    When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around.  But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.  ~Author unknown, commonly attributed to Mark Twain but no evidence has yet been found for this (Thanks, Garson O'Toole!)
    -----------------
    I am planning to hike the trail from Clinton & ending in St. Charles this March. I am a ultra runner from Colorado but I used to live in Alton Illinois and this trail has always interest me. My plan is to hike/run the trail in 5 days or less. Can ... ~Branch Rickey
    -----------------
    That tagging suggestion I sent you awhile back. ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams
    -----------------


    facebook friends. Post image for Is this the right way to request a Facebook friend?
  • Post image for Is this the right way to request a Facebook friend?


  • facebook friends. Either of those should lead you to the Facebook friend finder application:
  • Either of those should lead you to the Facebook friend finder application:


  • facebook friends. Oh, and keep an eye on reface.me for more Tag your Facebook friends pictures
  • Oh, and keep an eye on reface.me for more Tag your Facebook friends pictures


  • facebook friends. 7 Types of Facebook Friends
  • 7 Types of Facebook Friends




  • -----------------
    The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left.  ~Jerry M. Wright
    -----------------
    Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.  ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.  ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    I used google translator, but i dont understand meaning of "stumble" button, maybe u ment "Related" feature? ~Clarence Budington Kelland
    -----------------
    Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year:  The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again.  ~Menachem Mendel Schneerson
    -----------------


    facebook friends. Facebook Friends in a region. facebook friends in america
  • Facebook Friends in a region. facebook friends in america


  • facebook friends. Random Facebook Tag Your Friends Picture/Photo
  • Random Facebook Tag Your Friends Picture/Photo


  • facebook friends. Frienzing is all the fun of finding new Facebook friends without seeming
  • Frienzing is all the fun of finding new Facebook friends without seeming




  • -----------------
    Apart from comments I don't see any other distinctive feature. Some time ago it was proposed here but quickly got rejected because it would make wallbase look like deviant-art or something. Also I like the featured tags on the top with the pictures and all, but because the site has VERY small amount of pictures, having each icon for each tag makes sense there. Here - not so much. ~Author unknown, commonly attributed to Mark Twain but no evidence has yet been found for this (Thanks, Garson O'Toole!)
    -----------------
    I am planning to hike the trail from Clinton & ending in St. Charles this March. I am a ultra runner from Colorado but I used to live in Alton Illinois and this trail has always interest me. My plan is to hike/run the trail in 5 days or less. Can ... ~Clarence Budington Kelland
    -----------------
    He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.  ~Clarence Budington Kelland
    -----------------
    Spread the diaper in the position of the diamond with you at bat.  Then fold second base down to home and set the baby on the pitcher's mound.  Put first base and third together, bring up home plate and pin the three together.  Of course, in case of rain, you gotta call the game and start all over again.  ~Jimmy Piersal, on how to diaper a baby, 1968
    -----------------

    No comments:

    Post a Comment